Introducing the new "Spill Your Beans" feature!
Each week, I will post a question or a prompt at the end of a post. It is an invitation for you to comment directly on the blog or privately in your journal – or even by simply considering the question. Sometimes the questions will be quick, surface-level questions, and others, you’ll want to spend more time thinking about what I posted, and how my message resonated with you.
Below is a list of the blog posts that contain a SYB Question!
- Why do I believe that intentions are greater than resolutions? Because at the start of every year, I’d have a list of resolutions. Things I …Read More »
- Another year in the books. 2022, you say? My mind and soul are still trying to process 2020 – what proved to be my most …Read More »
- This school year will be unlike any other. You will have the opportunity to watch your child learn in real time. You will be able …Read More »
- A few months ago, I was listening to The Adult Chair podcast titled The Power of Intentions. In this podcast, Michelle Chalfant described the difference …Read More »
- Today is the day that you decide who you are and where you want to go. If you’ve been following along with the steps to …Read More »
- In July 2009, I was on a plane on my way to Spain. I was running away from another failing relationship, spending money I didn’t …Read More »
- I’m ashamed to report that a majority of my adult life – the time between my high school graduation and my 30th birthday – I …Read More »
- She was quiet when she got in the car. It was only the second week of school, and I could tell something was off. “How …Read More »
- Last week, I posted my first video blog. It was terrifying – and it took me all day to get it done because I wanted …Read More »
- I’m not a very spiritual person. Sometimes I say this matter-of-factly, other times I say this out of exasperation, other times I say it wistfully. …Read More »
- We’re moving. Unexpectedly and suddenly. The why is a story for another day. First, we’ll talk about what it’s doing to my head. Anyone who …Read More »
- Thank God for Ke$ha. First, damn, that girl can sing. But most importantly, she has a way of finding the inner peace hidden deep within …Read More »